[Technical Webinar] Industrial Attack Components - A Technical Analysis of 6 Common Cyber Attacks
Your OT (OperationalTechnology) environments require constant attention to fast-changing security needs, as the attack surface rapidly increases. In order to manage OT security effectively, you need to know about the most common cyber attacks on industrial networks.
Join us at this webinar co-presented by SCADAfence and Logic, Inc. and learn about the common themes in industrial cyber attacks.
At the webinar, you’ll hear from Ofer Shaked, the CTO and Co-Founder of SCADAfence who will present the topics of the OT threat landscape, the latest MITRE ATT&CK for ICS systems in 2020, a technical analysis of the 6 most common industrial cyber attacks, and you will see a live Demo of how these attacks are detected in an OT Security platform.
Technical Webinar Agenda:
- Opening Statements from Logic, Inc.
- The OT Threat Landscape – MITRE ATT&CK Analysis Framework
- MITRE ATT&CK for Industrial Control Systems (New in 2020)
- Industrial attack components – A technical analysis of 6 common cyber attacks
- Common themes in industrial attacks
- Attack Detection Demo
- Q&A Session